Sunday 28 February 2016

Tokyo 2016


So I went to Tokyo during half term last week on a trip with my college, and it was honestly one of the best trips I've ever been on. Tokyo was so cool and so different to other places that I've ever been before, and I haven't laughed like that in ages, which is funny because it was with a lot of people I've never even spoken to before going on the trip! It was so fun to make new friends and create some amazing memories.

I have just gathered some of my favourite touristy photos that I took whilst walking around and visiting various things in Tokyo. I have a photos here from going to the biggest pedestrian crossing in the world, going up the Sky Tree, which was amazing for photos because we caught the most gorgeous sunset, others from going up another observational deck, and we did manage to see some blossom but cherry blossom wasn't quite in season yet but still beautiful. I love all of these images so I hope you enjoy them too. 













I'm so grateful to have gone to such an amazing place with some amazing people, it really makes me appreciate how amazing my life really is, something you often forget to remember when going about daily life.

Remember to grateful for today and what it may bring.
Lots of love
Sophie

No comments:

Post a Comment