Sunday 6 December 2015

Current Favorites


So I was a bit late on the November Favorites so this isn't a November favorites because it's now the 6th of December, but we can jsut image that these were very much enjoyed through the last month!

As you know from a previous post about my trip to NYC that I bought a lot of things while there especially in Sephora! And so pretty much everything bar 3 items were purchased in Sephora and only one is not a NYC purchase!

SKINCARE

An especially sneaky way that Sephora get you to buy more stuff, which pulls in suckers like me, is having samples all along the queue to the check out. So I was drawn in and picked up this charcoal face mask from origins that I always hear good things about and I can definitely say it has not disappointed & lasted me so well. And then I have this moisturizer by Talika from a glossybox, I've just found it's so good before makeup because it's really moisturizing but doesn't leave a greasy looking finish.

BEAUTY

Eye wise I have been really getting into eyeliner recently even though the flick is still not mastered, but this felt tip one from Kat Von D, Tattoo Liner in Trooper, makes it so much easier and lasts so long! A new mascara fav is this one from Tarte called Lights Camera Lashes, I read and watched so many reviews on this before I bought it and there was a bit of a mix of opinions but I'm absolutely in love with it, my eyelashes looks very full and very black.

I don't think I have ever been so obsessed with a blush, I always over looked blush I just saw it as a standard thing to put on, didn't realise some look better than others! As soon as I put this Hourglass blush on  I absolutely fell in love. The blendability alone is enough to make me fall in love but then make it this colour, Mood Exposure... it's actually blush heaven. Another face product I have been obsessed with is the Shade and Light palette by Kat Von D. Contouring is still a skill I want to master and so having this gorgeous pallet to use has been amazing, I probably use the bottom left colour the most because it goes with my skin tone but I do sometimes throw in the other colours when I'm feel especially in the contouring mood!


When at the airport going out of london of course how could I possibly resist duty free and possibly resist a little mooch around Mac. I've been loving this satin lipstick in Faux it's this beautiful brown pink although in the photo it looks way darker than it is, pretty much the perfect autumnal pink lipstick.

OTHER FAVORITES

As far as non beauty items go I have been loving getting my out big knit jumpers and comfy slippers so I can feel super cosy in the cold weather which is actually getting really cold now especially with it getting dark around 4 o'clock! And then Wine Cellar, Bath and Body Works candle has been burning in my room since coming home and I really cannot get enough of the scent, but at the same time I don't want to waste my candle so I've had to restrain myself and change it out for a new one for now!

I want to mention also I've been so obsessed with Justin Bieber's new album. Constantly jamming to it or Adele's 25, who isn't jamming to that insane album? And of course I have gone and seen Mockingjay Part 2 twice including the midnight showing and I cannot wait for the DVD to be out!

What have you been loving recently?

No comments:

Post a Comment