Monday 5 October 2015

Polaroid Round up - Summer 2015

I held back on posting this until I had polaroids from Bestival and I'm glad I did because I took so many over that weekend, something like 25 photos! We kind of went a little crazy one night and just took so many funny ones.

One thing I really want to do, before Christmas preferably, is display them in my room. I've had my polaroid since my 16th birthday, and I'm 18 in less than 2 weeks so almost 2 years ago, I have taken so many photos since then that I haven't done anything with. What I love about polaroids is they capture moments in time that can't be repeated, there are no second prints like digital, and it's instant little memory no need to go and get the image printed. So I want to start taking even more of these, I know they can get pretty expensive but I bought the film bulk to save few quid this time, that's why I have so many from over the summer. Let's face it how often do we go and get photos printed these days, everything is digital so it's nice to at least have these. This might be my last year living at home and with all my friends from school and dance and college, moving on as well I wanna capture as much as possible.

I really really want to get a vintage polaroid or at least a different style one as well because sometimes I really want to have a bigger photo and seeing how older versions work is just so cool to me!


These are from a day out taking pictures with friends, the sky line photos are a bit of a fail I'm in one of them if you look really closely and my friends in the other one. We were trying to be all tumblr not going to lie, we just thought of it too late and didn't make golden hour (rooky mistake).


These are from my cruise which you can probably tell from the photo of the big old boat.


Berlin polaroids, these hold so many memories it makes me want to go back so bad. 




As I said there were a lot of Bestival Polaroids so much that I couldn't fit them all in one photo. I don't even have all of them here as some are too ugly for the internet, trust me it ain't pretty.

Shall I do more post like this? I loved looking back at all of these and remembering so many things that happened, and it's nice to put them all together in one point of time, maybe if I take a lot I could do another one after christmas.

Let me know what you think.

Lots of love Sophie


8 comments:

  1. Such pretty photos - I have a polaroid and I definitely need to use it more!

    Lucy | www.foreverseptemberr.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know I have phases where I use it constantly and then other times I haven't used it in months I definitely want to use it a lot more. Need to capture those memories more often.

      Delete
  2. These are so lovely! I love polaroids!

    http://sarawritesadiary.blogspot.si/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ah you went to Bestival as well, so good wasn't it!? I have a Polaroid camera too, but I've neglected it so much recently, reading this has made me wanna get it out again so much!

    The Velvet Black | UK Style & Beauty Blog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was such an amazing weekend hope you had a good time! I love looking back on them, you definitely should start using it again!

      Delete
  4. Aw. so cute! I really want to get a polaroid camera, these are such lovely pictures Sophie! :)

    love, lissyhayes.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much the camera does most of the work when it comes to the cuteness to be honest, you should definitely get one its worth every penny to have these little memories.

      Delete