Tuesday 1 September 2015

Urban Decay Naked Concealer


After trying the Urban Decay Naked concealer for about a month now I can say I'm hooked!

The product is so creamy and soft on the skin so easily bendable. I would say it's a medium to full coverage, definitely buildable, but not so full that it clogs up your under eyes like you've painted then on. For me it's perfect for every day and covers those dark circles and it's pretty good for blemishes too. 

It has a dou foot applicator which I personally love, it just makes it so easy to place on the skin, most of my favourite concealers have this applicator style so this my have swung it a little. 

I went for the colour Light Natural but I think I should have gone one lighter just because I prefer my under eye concealer to be a little lighter than my skin tone. And as I start to loose my tan for the winter I'm probable going to need the lightest possible for my ghost face. 

As always Urban Decay never fails with their slick very original packaging especially when it comes to their naked collection. A shiny metallic lid is always a winner!


Just a quick post from me but I thought this product need it's own little post because I am really loving it so far and is a definite repurchase.

Have you tried this concealer? Whats your favourite concealer at the moment?

Follow me on Instagram: @blabberblair

1 comment:

  1. Great post, I would love to try this concealer!

    http://sarawritesadiary.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete