Wednesday 5 August 2015

Gibraltar Shopping

Yesterday we arrived at the first port of my cruise, which was Gibraltar, so it was time to get off the ship and do something other than sleep round the pool. I have literally been having 4 hour naps once or twice a day, and sleeping through night, its really tiring laying on a sun bed all day!

I've been here before on another cruise so we decided to spend the day just going around the shops and mainly soaking in the sun, because it was very hot, instead of going to look at the monkeys. While looking around the shops I got some Ray Ban sunglasses, that I have been wanting forever and actually almost bought before I left, but I'm glad I didn't because they were discounted and who doesn't love a discount. I'm so incredibly pleased with them because I've never had a really nice pair of sunglasses before, I always just bought cheep pairs, and it feels so great to have some that actually fit on my face and don't dig into my temples and give me a head ache.






Dress - Miss Guided
Denim Jacket - BooHoo
Shoes - Converse
Necklaces - New look sale 
Sunglasses - Ray Ban 

I tried to get this up yesterday and a post the day before but blogger has been playing up a bit and I was trying to work out the wifi on the ship but all should be sorted now and I'll post as much as possible while I'm away. 

Follow me on Instagram: @blabberblair

1 comment:

  1. Looks like a beautiful place, hope you have a good time! I love those sunglasses too :)

    Aliya x | thecatandthegirl.blogspot.co.uk | https://www.bloglovin.com/people/thegirl09-10150959

    ReplyDelete