Wednesday 12 August 2015

A Quick Catch Up


It's been very difficult to get my post uploaded these past 2 weeks because I'm on holiday. I have wifi but it really doesn't like my laptop and it only worked for the first few days of my trip. I writing  from my phone at the moment because it works perfectly fine, it think it's mainly because my laptop is pretty slow and old now and so connecting to a new wifi is a lot of work for it. That's one of the reasons I have a desktop computer as well now.

I've had posts scedualed but not taken the photos yet and left it for this trip in my spare afternoons but as I couldn't get the images up I just didn't bother. But of course I forgot I schedualed the posts already which were waiting for me to copy in my text (as I've written them on word when I didn't have any internet at the time). Anyway I have a few blank posts that have uploaded with just a title that I have deleted them but on bloglovin they still come up. I think it's so ridiculous that you can't delete your own posts on bloglovin and when I email them they say no they can't do it either. It's a annoying but I love the platform so I can't complain. You get a little sneek peak into coming posts now! 

Aside from the moan about posts I just wanted to write this post while I'm having a nice lay down on the sun bed (and probably will take a nap soon!).

I'm have such a lovely time on my cruise it's so relaxing and we've had really good weather as well, although saying that it's ment to rain a little tomorrow. I'm a nice golden colour not super tan but not really burned, although I have a rectangle shape of burn where I missed it with sun cream the other day. I can't believe I only have 2 days left before I get back home. I've heard the weathers not too bad in Southampton but knowing my luck it will be thunder storms when I get home! I've done a bit of shopping and walking around at the different ports, not really done activitys which were too exciting but the places we have visited are beautiful just for a stroll.

Tomorrow I am dreading though because I get my AS results! I haven't really thought about it too much and probably would have forgot if I wasn't reminded by other people and my parents, but I think I'll be fine. 

I've taken pretty much all my photos on my cameras so the one I have here is a random one I took on my phone of the cathedral in Mallorca which is so beautiful by the way! 

See you soon

Follow me on Instagram: @blabberblair

No comments:

Post a Comment