Friday 31 July 2015

Long Holidays Make Up Bag

Although I'm technically travelling, I not really as such that my beauty products have to be extremely limited because of flying restrictions or what ever, however I do need be a little sparing because I will have to fit it in the bag. Tragic.

We sail from southampton for my cruise and I live here so it's less of a problem on the volume of things I take with me, so keep that in mind because this may seem like a lot of product, What can I say make up is an addiction. With this in mind here are the things I'm going to be taking with me and using over my 2 weeks away!

On holiday in general I only really wear a lot of make up in the evening time and it should be pretty warm, lets hope, so I'll keep it quite light on my skin. But then there are more formal evenings where I'll want more coverage, and a girls gotta have choice, am I right ladies? I'm also taking a lot of product that just need to be used up and I thought I'd take them and just leave them behind at the end of the trip.



Bag

This little beauty is a ted baker make up bag that I got for christmas last year with a lot of products in, I think from boots, its just the perfect size for my overpacking problem.

Face

L'oreal Paris Infallible Mattifying Base - Pretty decent primer for the price.
Benefit Erase Paste - Really small amount left of this one.
Laura Mercier Creme Smooth Foundation - Been savouring this because it probable only has a few full faces coverages left, and I could't bring myself to buy a new one when I have other foundations to use.
Bare Minerals Powder Foundation & Mineral Veil - Old friends that never fail me.
Collection Sheer Loose Powder - Perfect for super oily days.

Cheeks and Contour

Urban Decay Naked Flushed Pallet - Pretty sure the shade I have is Naked but it doesn't say on the packaging, and I only really have the blusher left in there and a bit of the highlighter.
Nars Blush in Orgasm - Beautiful for summer with golden shine to a rosie pink.
Benefit Hola Bronzer - I only have a sample size at the moment but I had a full size before, great bronzer.
Benefit High Beam - Sample size as well.

Eye Shadow

Urban Decay Primer Potion - Can't have eyeshadow without it really, a must.
Urban Decay Naked Pallet - Classic but perfect for every occasion.
Urban Decay Naked 2 Pallet - I like shades from both pallets so both are coming along.
Mac Eye Shadows in Stars'n'Rockets & Freshwater - Incase I want a pop of colour.
Channel Creme Shadow (Illusion D'ombre) in Fantasme - Only comes out on special occasions because of it's super sparkly nature

Eyes 

Urban Decay Duel Ended Glide on Eye Pencil in Zero and Demolition - Written about in recent post.
Ted Baker Eye liner - Got in a ted baker gift set and is a great felt tip and needs using up.
Benefit They're Real Push up Liner - Still needs some mastering but long lasting.
Benefit Roller Lash - Written about in recent post.

Brows

Soap and Glory Archery - All I need to tend them brows (plus tweezers), written about in recent post.

Lips

5 lip products, Oops!
Mac Frost Lip Stick in Angel - Not a big fan of this colour but  thats mainly because I prefer dark colours but it gets used when I lighten some darker reds.
Rimmel London Vinyle Gloss - Not sure what shade I think its Take a Chance.
Mac Frost Lip Stick in New York Apple - One of my favourite deep reds, and it has blue undertones for whiter teeth.
Ted Baker Cubby Stick - Got in a ted baker gift set, deep burgundy.
Ted baker Lip stick - Very classic red.

New Products 

I have also ordered a few things recently, from urban decay I ordered the Naked Concealer, mainly because I had a 15% off coupon to use at Feel Unique and I have been wanting to try this concealer for a while. And then Benefit has this Kit deal going on that if you buy a 3 products plus a free product (only selected products are in this deal but there is a large selection) you will get it for £66! And a cute free make up bag thrown in! So I chose Hello Flawless Foundation, Watt's Up Highlighter, They're Real Mascara and my free gift was a Creaseless Cream Shadow in oyster pink; all have been on my want to buy list for some time now. But they haven't come yet and hopefully they come before I leave but it's not the end of the world if they don't.

Now looking at it I do have a lot of products! I might eliminate a few before I set sail but as I said there is no restriction really so I'm not too concerned by the quantity. Sorry for the extremely long post!

Whats in your travel make up bag?

Follow me on Instagram: @blabberblair

1 comment:

  1. I love this NARS blush it so flattering to every skin tone. I need to try this Laura Mercier foundation!

    Tia | at0ut.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete