Wednesday 29 July 2015

An Evening in Some Fields

I spent a lovely warm summer evening with 2 friends last week taking some photos, it was a lovely sunset and prime time to get that good lighting. I had on this cute little outfit perfect for the english summer, which can be extremely unpredictable, I have on tights mainly because I couldn't be bothered to shave my legs (it takes a lot of effort am I right ladies?) but as well this pinafore dress can rise up a bit and we don't want any bum flashes now do we! I included at the bottom just the cutest photo of me and one of my best friends hugging I couldn't resist the cuteness!


Striped T-shirt - Next (sale)
Denim Pinafore Dress - Topshop
White shoes - Converse
Rose Gold Watch - Michael Kors

Follow me on Instagram: @blabberblair









1 comment:

  1. Gorgeous photographs and your outfit is divine. I love the way the lighting hits - Perfect x

    www.pintsizedbeauty.com

    ReplyDelete